Betable is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy
- Betable Ltd, located at Aston House, Cornwall Avenue, London, N3 1LF, ("Betable" or "We") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it.
Information we may collect about you
- Betable's records may include all or some of the following information about you (although this is not an exhaustive list):
- your name, gender, address, email address, telephone number, payment card details, date of birth, etc.;
- details of your correspondence with Betable and any other information you have given to us;
- details of your transactions and other activities carried out on our websites. This includes, but is not limited to, information provided at the time of registering to use our websites, posting material, placing bets, discussing and corresponding with other users, requesting information from us or reporting problems with our websites;
- details of your visits to our websites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs, page views, ad data and other similar data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise; and
- additional information, such as details of your driver's license, credit card statement, utility bill or similar if required for authentication purposes or if we believe that you are violating our policies in any way.
- All information will be kept securely by Betable. Other than as described in the “How we may use information about you”, "Credit checking" and "Disclosure of your information" sections below, no information will be disclosed outside of Betable (or any future purchaser of our business) except for information that must be provided in the course of business, such as for billing purposes or to comply with legal and regulatory requirements. Betable strives to work with business partners and vendors that maintain similar standards of data privacy to Betable.
Refer a friend
- If you invite a friend to join Betable then we will send an email to your friend using your name on your behalf. We will not send any further emails to your friends if they do not sign up and we will delete their information if they request us to do so.
How we may use information about you
- Betable may use information held about you in the following ways (although this is not an exhaustive list):
- to help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us;
- to provide you with our products and services and to allow you to participate in the interactive features of our websites, services and Games, when you choose to do so;
- to make our websites and Games easier to use by removing the need for you to enter repeatedly the same information;
- to enable us and our third party service providers to carry out Betable's business operations including, but not limited to, payment processing, affiliate and rewards programs, credit scoring and credit checking, customer support and fraud prevention and detection;
- to operate and improve our websites and services and to notify you of any changes to our websites or our products and services which may affect you;
- to perform research and analysis aimed at improving our products and services;
- to enable us and our selected partners to offer you products and services customized to your preferences; and
- (with your permission) to enable us and our selected partners to send you promotional offers relating to our products and services and those of our selected partners.
Marketing and opting out
- You can stop the delivery of promotional emails, postal mail and other types of promotional communications from Betable or its selected partners by:
- following the specific instructions in any email that you receive; or
- updating your profile to show that you do not wish to receive promotional emails; or
- contacting us via the contact details set out below and asking to be removed from our marketing lists.
- Please note these options do not apply to the display of online advertising.
- Betable may monitor and record its communications with you (such as telephone conversations and emails) for the purposes of quality assurance, training, fraud prevention and compliance.
- When you use Betable's websites, we may collect information about your computer, such as your IP address and/or browser, which we will use for administration purposes and statistical analysis. This information will not usually identify you personally.
- Betable may also obtain information about your use of its websites and the internet by using web beacons and by placing a 'cookie', which is a small file, on your computer's hard disk. We use two types of cookies:
- Functionality Cookies - these cookies recognize you whenever you visit our websites and remember your user preferences. They also speed up access to our websites (so you do not have to log on each time).
- Advertising Cookies - these cookies are used to build a profile about you so that our marketing and advertising campaigns are more relevant to you.
- Many web browsers automatically accept cookies, others may not. However, you can change your browser settings to either accept or reject cookies, according to your preference. If you do not accept cookies, you may lose some of the functionality of our websites. If you need more information about cookies such as what they do, how they work and how to enable/disable them, please go to www.aboutcookies.org.
- To enable Betable to make credit decisions about you and for fraud prevention and money laundering purposes, we may search the files of credit reference and fraud prevention agencies (who will record the search). We may disclose information about your account to such agencies and your information may be linked to records relating to other people living at the same address with whom you are financially linked. Other credit providers may use this information to make credit decisions about you and the people with whom you are financially associated, as well as for fraud prevention, debtor tracing and money laundering purposes. If you provide false or inaccurate information and we suspect fraud, we will record this.
- Betable will take appropriate security measures against unlawful or unauthorized processing of your information, and against the accidental loss of, or damage to, your information. Our objective is to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information as follows:
- Confidentiality - only authorised people can access the information.
- Integrity - information should be accurate and suitable for the purpose for which it is processed.
- Availability - authorised users should be able to access the data if they need it for authorized purposes.
- Where Betable has given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
- The Betable websites contain privacy settings which give you control over the extent to which other users are able to view your information (such as your profile and your betting outcome choices). For reasons of security, we encourage you to regularly check your privacy settings to ensure that your information is displayed appropriately.
- Whilst Betable will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your information, you acknowledge that the use of the internet or the storage of information can never be entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any information held by us.
Disclosure of your information
- Betable may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
- Betable may disclose your personal information to sporting, gambling or law enforcement authorities in order to assist them with their reasonable enquiries into suspected breaches of the law or threats to the integrity of their respective sports or games.
- to verify that you are legally able to use services or games on our site, as described in our User Agreement;
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our User Agreement and other agreements, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Betable, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- On request, Betable will inform you whether it has stored any personal information about you, and, if so, what information. Any rights which you may have under applicable data protection and privacy laws are respected by Betable.
Third party websites
- Betable's websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners' networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
Transfers of data out of the EEA
- Betable is a global company providing products and services worldwide. Information collected by Betable may be stored and processed in any country where Betable carries out its operations. If it is necessary to transfer your personal data outside the EEA we will ensure that your personal data is adequately protected in accordance with EU law.